Sunday 8 July 2018

I wish I could write this on June..

Aku slalu bermimpi tentang
Indah hari tua bersamamu
Tetap cantik rambut panjangmu
Meskipun nanti tak hitam lagi
 

Bila habis sudah waktu ini
Tak lagi berpijak pada dunia
Telah aku habiskan
Sisa hidupku hanya untukmu

I admitted that I have been playing this song more than 100 times during last week only. The song is quite similar wit the first 10 minutes of UP movie.

June will never be more special for us. Seven years ago, while I was in Raleigh NC until 20th June 2011, we have to prepare for our wedding on 24th June 2011. So, it was an express preparation :-D

Two days after the wedding ceremony, we were going directly to Cirebon, because she was working in a Puskesmas in Cirebon for finishing internship. I still remembered that once we reach Cirebon, we were struggling to find a house for living in day-1, so we stayed in hotel for several days.

We finally got a rent house, which is located behind the station so that I can go back and forth to Jakarta everyday, while leaving the car for her to go to Puskemas. The journey of go back and forth to Jakarta everyday was another big story to be told. With the house location was literally behind the station, I have to climb a 3 meters wall to get into the station. Not to mention the moments when I got late to reach Gambir, so had to take unseated economy train.

We stayed for a few months in that lovely house, which literally the first house that we’ve living in together. A year ago while we went to Malang, we even visited Cirebon only to visit that house.

This year, after flew to many cities & countries, we finally reach the magical 7 years of our journey together. Happy.. June :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment